Saturday 7 January 2012

Wedding Preparations

Today is the day. I am so excited and can hardly believe it is here. At 7 0'clock tonight I marry @JackMcWestie at Westieminster Abbey. We have the most beautiful bridesmaids - Millie @westymad and @indra_the_dog. We also have the cutest little flowergirl, Winnie, daughter of @Keely_Bobs and @PuppyNumber7

I am so happy because Jack, Coco and Henry have agreed to wear the McWestie tartan kilts! They will look so dashing, even if Jack does keep referring to it as a skirt to wind Coco up!

The carriages and cars have been arranged by our best man @coco_boylovett who incidently is spending the day looking after Jack. They spent this morning at a mud spa for a spot of pampering and who should be working there but ....@GuntherGrunts  What a surprise for Jack!  Gunther has also kindly agreed to be our usher.

I had the most relaxing morning with the most beautiful flowers delivered, first from Jack and then from Lulu and Gunther, followed by a glorious bouquet from @AnnieBella. The house smells like a florist and it's fabulous.

@henryandfriends is giving me away and the wedding is due to start at 7GMT.  We will walk up the aisle to the  floating notes of Ava Maria. We will then all sing 'Make Me a Channel of Your Peace' chosen because St Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals.

Jack and I will then make our vows - to love, cherish and honour each other. This will be followed by the hymn 'All things bright and beautiful' as it mentions all creatures great and small and our anipals come in all sizes. Jack and I will then sign the register while The Hamster Choir sing.

Special thanks must go to @thegobros for spending so much time training them. Jack and me will leave the church to the sound of The Trumpet March. We will then make our way to The Dogchester Hotel for a night of partying. We are fortunate to have the  fabulous DJ @dogstoyevsky

I just know it will be something I will always remember and treasure and I thank all my pals for helping Jack and me make our dream come true.

To follow our wedding use the hashtag #J4B

1 comment:

  1. As I write this, you are waking up on your first morning as dog and wifey ... may the happiness and joy you feel this morning last a lifetime and remain with you all your loving days.

    ReplyDelete